About the job
Company to the Client representative. This position provides project management guidance to Client and
assist Managing Director Project Managers by executing mandates that the company is required to provide.
This position will commonly manage complex and large project on behalf of the Company and Client.
Qualifications and Experience
- Project/ Construction Management Qualification
- 10 – 15 years construction project management experience/ 10 years’ experience in any built environment discipline at senior level
- Government client experience
- Extensive experience in management of project teams
- 8 years Senior general management experience
- Registered with as a PrCPM with SACPCMP
- Engineering background advantageous
- Quality systems knowledge
- Contribute to the implementation of ISO9001 QMS
- Institute, review, control and manage project quality in design and construction phases.
Project & Construction Management
- Lead a team of project managers on built environment projects.
- Manage and control all aspects of project from initiation to design development, cost completion of the
defect liability period.
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Scope Management
- Cost Management
- Integration Management
- Risk Management
- Communication Managemen
Key Knowledge Areas and Competencies
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Negotiation/ Refusal Skills
- Cooperation & Teamwork Skills
- Advocacy Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Critical thinking Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Tactical & Operational Skills
- Office Project
- Presentation skills
- Network strategic
- Proposal writing
- Report writing
ResponsibilitiesProject & Construction Management | Quality Management | Tenant Coordination
- Assemble and create part content of submission of tenders.
- Source professional partners with specialist skills for JV’s.
- Assess and recommend specialists for tendering purposes.
- Review draft content for tender submissions.
- Ensure the on-time completion of bid documents.
Apply for Job
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting career opportunities in our niche area!